Our client is an independent European asset finance leasing business, which provides equipment leasing products and services throughout Europe and is committed to delivering innovative and intelligent leasing solutions tailored to individual customer requirements in a timely manner.
During 2016, our client funded £100m through broker partners, announcing 111% growth year on year in the broker channel.
Their significant growth plans have lead to the requirement of a Vendor Sales Manager to continue to drive the company’s development in the UK equipment financing market.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Vendor Sales Manager will have a hunter approach towards new business, with a track record of winning and developing new to bank business and converting clients to sales. The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Generate new leads and follow these up together with leads generated through marketing etc.
- Achievement of sales revenue targets through new business sales
- The entire sales process from start to close, ensuring that the process is managed effectively
- Reporting on sales prospect pipeline
- First stage management of client purchase to handover of new client implementations
- Initial account management of the client, if required, prior to handing over to support team
- Liaising with the company’s executives/directors where appropriate on new sales opportunities and escalating issues where necessary
- Negotiate terms of proposal, prepare documentation in line with agreed procedures and submit for approval
- Coordinate activities with other sales team members
- Contribute new ideas for the development of the business
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner
- Strong level of negotiating and solution selling skills
- Ability to plan & prioritise time to ensure commitments are met in agreed timescales.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close leasing opportunities.
- A minimum of 3 years in a leasing sales role.
- Demonstrable track record of success and an appreciation of risk.
- Structuring and negotiating bespoke, profitable deals.
- Managing and developing accounts.
- Wide ranging knowledge of the asset leasing market.
Competitive Basic Salary with Bonus and additional perks
To apply for this position please>Submit your CV quoting ref: MJM187 or call 0207 26226622 to speak to one of our consultants .