Senior Vendor Manager
Our client is the leasing subsidiary of one of the world’s strongest financial groups, and employs over 2000 people across 23 countries.
Our client has been established in the UK for the past 15 years, with the primary focus of the business being vendor partnerships in hard asset sectors such as: construction equipment, print, industrial and transportation.
They are now looking to hire a Senior Vendor Manager to support sales efforts of the company’s vendors & partners, and achieve required finance sales volumes as laid out in the annual budget.
Reporting to the Head of Respective Sales Division, the main focus of the role is as follows:
- To manage and further establish vendor relationships
- To develop new vendor relationships
- To achieve sales targets laid down by company budgets
- To manage and complete individual transactions including preparation of credit applications
- Development of company profile within a specific industry market place
- Compilation and completion of customer/vendor documentation as appropriate
- To support and assist in other non specific sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain accurate reports of vendor//personal sales activity
- Actively sell insurance products offered by company to the market
- Work under own initiative.
- Demonstrate highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to contribute to and be part of the team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to project a positive image to all third parties via appropriate medium
- To work within agreed policies and procedures and with due regard to Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety considerations
- Prepared to work as necessary at busy periods
- Disseminate industry knowledge to other members
- Ensure insurance product and FSA compliance level knowledge is maintained and up to date. Including completion of appropriate tests and/or examinations
- A Level, Tertiary qualification desirable
- Three years experience in relevant industry/market
- Proven track record of success within specific marketplace
- Ability to work at all levels of vendor organisations
- Experience gained in UK finance company or similar organisation
- Strong MS Office skills, ability to work remotely
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Car Allowance: BMW
Holiday: 25 days
To apply for this position please > Submit your CV quoting ref: MJM189 or call 0207 26226622 to speak to one of our consultants.