Ref: MJM 183
Our client is an independent European asset finance leasing business, which provides equipment leasing products and services throughout Europe.
They are committed to delivering innovative and intelligent leasing solutions tailored to individual customer requirements in a timely manner.
During 2016, our client funded £100m through broker partners, announcing 111% growth year on year in the broker channel.
Our client’s significant growth plans have lead to the requirement of a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team.
The main focus of these roles is as follows:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years Asset Finance underwriting experience with a track record of having a good underwriting authority level at a similar top tier Funder in the Leasing market.
- They will be a credit all-rounder with good technical, financial and market awareness.
- Strong cultural fit to client’s aspirations within the Asset Finance market.
- Proven experience and capability of underwriting both – Hard and Soft Asset; Vendor and Broker deals confidently and soundly at an acceptable risk versus reward balance.
- Strong Credit report writing skills with an ability to conduct financial statement, ratio and cashflow analysis.
- Ability to critically appraise a wide range of information sources.
- Experience in a commercial finance / leasing environment with significant experience in a credit assessment role.
- Strong and proven credit assessment skills at both deal and portfolio levels.
- Knowledge of credit underwriting versus appropriate Pricing.
- Knowledge of commercial law, industry, political and economic environments across the UK Region.
- Knowledge of loan and lease documentation.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge and ability to use Alfa and Transact would be an advantage.
- Experience of preventing and dealing with fraud.
- A pro-active Team player who is able to seek guidance if there is a query or uncertainty on a transaction.
- Strong communicator with cast iron integrity.
- The candidate will possess the ability to share knowledge with colleagues and pass on guidance, as well as seeking knowledge from others.
- Adaptable, confident, reliable and motivated person with strong time management skills, a very good eye for detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure and during periods of high volume. Along with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and motivated person who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Consistent and effective decision maker who is able to explain the rationale for a decision in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to cope with change and a fast paced environment.
- Highly numerate with the ability to calculate and sensitise serviceability and affordability of repayments.
- Ability to liaise with Payouts and Collections as well as other stakeholders.
- Excellent IT, analytical, numerical, interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and team-working skills are also essential.
Basic Salary £50,000
Additional Competitive Perks
To apply for this position please>Submit your CV quoting ref MJM183 or call 0207 26226622 to speak to one of our consultants.