Our client is an international financial services provider that consists of a worldwide network of financing companies to serve clients with their business-to-business financing needs.
Our client combines a wide range of innovative financial products and solutions, with an in-depth market competence built over the last 150 years delivering an approach which adds real value.
Our client is currently recruiting for an Internal Account Executive to provide internal support for the vendor referred sales team and introducers. As one of the internal sales team, you will develop and support relationships with their current key clients in order to maximise their financing opportunities in line with the business targets and goals.
The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Developing and supporting relationships with end users, third party introducers and vendor clients in order to maximise financing opportunities through provision of exceptional service.
- Manage all vendor business and third party introduced opportunities from initial enquiry through to timely new business activation, including liaising with key internal stakeholders and preparation of documentation.
- Pricing of new business opportunities.
- Initial assessment of credit risk viability of opportunities.
- Packaging and submission of credit applications.
- Update on new business forecasting and monitoring of the new business pipeline.
- Pro-active contribution to wider company projects and schemes as required.
- Support across all areas of internal vendor referred sales as required.
- Experience within a similar environment is essential – account management/sales support/sales administration
- Experience in asset or finance leasing preferable
- Confident and effective communicator
- Credit Risk / Lending / Balance sheet assessment / knowledge preferable
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure, to be self-motivated and proactive.
Basic Salary £25,000 – £30,000
Bonus 25% OTE
To apply for this position please > Submit your CV quoting ref: MJM185 or call 0207 26226622 to speak to one of our consultants.