Our client is a fast growing challenger bank which was established in 1977. Their SME focused business built initially round the property market expanded into the retail sector and established their asset finance division in 2014. They employ 200 employees and are looking to significantly grow their asset finance business.
Their Asset Finance team offers hire purchase and leasing finance for businesses and consumers via independent hire purchase and leasing introducers. They finance a wide range of assets such as manufacturing, engineering, construction and agricultural sectors to printing, materials handling, IT and medical equipment.
Their Asset Finance team is now looking to hire a Collections Manager to report directly into the Head of Asset Management and manage delinquent accounts to a successful conclusion. This will include from any initial “technical” arrears through to legal action & online county Court Judgements.
• Preparing submissions to Solicitors for legal action
• Assessing when repossessions are necessary
• Authorising control of repossessions
• Organising sale of assets
• Liaising with repossession agents / Auctions
• Organising online prosecutions in small claims courts.
• Liaising with Liquidators.
• Agreeing payment plans
• Arrears calls & correspondence to hirers.
• Liaising with Brokers & Suppliers
• Collecting Debit card payments
• Managing the secondary rental portfolio
• Ability to negotiate to a satisfactory conclusion
• Ability to Communicate with Hirers / Customers / Third Parties in a meaningful way
• Good attention to detail.
• Numerically sound
• Comfortable working to internal deadlines
• Comfortable with computer operations
• Pleasant telephone manner
• Works well in a team
• Knowledge of the motor / yellow plant trade
• Knowledge of Regulated / Unregulated Agreements
• Knowledge of the Sales Aid Industry
• An understanding of the legal system
• Two A-Levels at C or better plus a minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade B or above to include Mathematics & English Language
Competitive remuneration with additional perks
To apply for this position, please > Submit your CV quoting ref: MJM167.