Our client is a private equity owned asset finance business that is looking to grow their book significantly over the next few years. Established for 30 years, this organisation is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing commercial finance institutions.
Due to recent success and a desire to expand, they are now looking to grow their sales team nationwide and are recruiting for Business Development Managers, home based in one of the following areas: Scotland/ England and Wales/ UK South/ or London. The role is principally aimed at the SME market across a wide variety of hard assets.
The position will report into the Managing Director.
- Bringing substantial experience in direct sales with a focus on hard assets
- An expansive network of contacts in the area, from either: Scotland/ England and Wales/ UK South/ or London.
- To proactively seek and drive new business for the client in a new area for them
- To adhere to the philosophy of the client
- To be able to work from home, but with accessibility to the London/ Southampton/Ewloe/ Manchester/ or Stewarton office.
- To demonstrate significant account management skills
- Building and developing strong ongoing relationships with clients
- To communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable new business and sustainable relationships
- Ambitious and driven candidate with a hunter attitude
- A self-starter with the motivation to run a new area for a successful and well established business.
- A team player, able to build relationships across the business.
- Experience in financial negotiation an understanding of business concepts and customer needs
- Strong work ethic and commercial awareness with a desire to achieve high standards
Home based, in one of these locationsScotland/ England and Wales/ UK South/London
Additional Perks as standard
To apply for this position please > Submit your CV quoting ref: MJM186 or call 0207 26226622 to speak to one of our consultants.