Ref: MJM 177
Our client is an independent European asset finance leasing business, specialising in equipment leasing products and services around Europe.
Our client is driven to deliver innovative and intelligent leasing solutions which are customised to individual customer requirements.
During 2016, our client achieved 111% growth, recorded year on year in the broker channel, which also funded £100m through broker partners.
Due to a desire for growth, our client is looking to hire a Broker Relationship Manager to continue to drive the company’s development in the UK equipment financing market.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Broker Relationship Manager will be supporting the Broker division, where the main purpose is to establish, build and maintain excellent relationships with Brokers, ensuring that volume and profitability targets are met and exceeded. The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Act as a focal point for transactions for both the broker community and the business
- To effectively manage conversion rates in line with targets, drive and monitor chase and convert activity
- Hold regular reviews with Risk, Collections and Fraud Officer to identify key performance issues with brokers
- Work closely with Asset Management to agree and review suitable asset classes
- Monitor arrears and bad debt levels at unit and individual broker level and recommend action to remedy unacceptable performance
- Ownership of the supplier approval process to ensure that we are dealing with reputable suppliers
- Manage the appointment process of new brokers to agreed standards
- Hold key relationships at nominated brokers and attend review meetings where appropriate
- Own and deliver CSI (Customer Service Index) performance against agreed minimum standard
- Undertake regular review of competitor activity and co-ordinate communication of risks and opportunities that result
- Liaise between Legal Recoveries and Brokers
- Direct experience of Broker finance market
- A minimum of 3 years Sales Support or Internal Account Management experience within the asset finance industry
- Experienced in structuring and negotiating deals in the leasing industry
- Experience of managing accounts
- Business Analysis skills
- Knowledge of risk and underwriting
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn and self-develop with a desire to grow within an Asset Management / Risk team
- Ability to identify and pursue sales opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
- Good attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good administrative capability with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels
- Intelligent and numerate
- Assertive with an ability to establish the right contact points and extract decisions
- Team player with strong positive attitude
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
Competitive Basic Salary and additional perks
To apply for this position please>Submit your CV quoting ref: MJM177 or call 0207 26226622 to speak to one of our consultants.