Our Client is an effective technology start-up initially from Australia but now have an office in London. Our client provides customers with finance for IT, technology and renewable energy equipment. They are an exciting new business within asset finance and leasing, and are currently going from strength to strength.
Due to recent success, they are currently looking to hire an Account Manager to join their London office team.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- The identification, canvassing and development of SaaS finance relationships and the management of transactions using the company’s innovative finance system and management of company operations.
- To liaise with internal and external key stakeholders
- To manage broker and introducer relationships
- To provide a secondary point of contact in the office for brokers and introducers
- To handle broker, supplier and customer enquiries and proposals in a timely and efficient manner
- To be solely responsible for the uploading of transactions onto the data system
- To learn and develop knowledge of process and help write company policy.
- To use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems and update relevant information held in these systems
- To assist with the monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities
- To assist the Sales Director as required and to contribute to the smooth running of the team
- To be aware of the company Values & Behaviours and carry out duties in accordance with those Values & Behaviours
- To adhere to health and safety policies and other policy requirements
- To undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably requested from time to time
- Educated to at least GCSE standard (A-C)
- Previous finance experience, preferably in leasing
- Effective communication, customer service and writing skills
- Able to understand and prepare asset finance proposals for underwriting
- Able to interpret statutory and management accounts
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Clear demonstration of the ability, aptitude and ambition to progress into an external relationship development role
To apply for this position please > Submit your CV quoting ref: MJM192 or call 0207 26226622 to speak to one of our consultants.