Our client is an international financial services provider that consists of a worldwide network of financing companies to serve clients with their business-to-business financing needs.
Our client combines a wide range of innovative financial products and solutions, with an in-depth market competence built over the last 150 years delivering an approach which adds real value.
Our client is currently recruiting for an Account Development Manager to plan, develop and manage key accounts within the Southern Counties team, in order to ensure new business, profitability and customer service targets are achieved in line with business overall goals.
The main focus of the role is as follows:
- To develop and implement key account strategies that lead to delivery against these goals. To work with all targeted vendor opportunities, both existing and new, in order to maximise on the new business being written in the area.
- To develop and implement annual account strategies, to be reviewed quarterly.
- To review and implement portfolio management changes where required to ensure delivery against profitability and ROE targets.
- To ensure all account strategies are properly communicated and reviewed with the Bristol sales support team/ other areas of the business ensuring cross team approach.
- To operate and manage an agreed system for the identification and qualification of new accounts within the territory.
- To effectively manage and report on pipeline business, demonstrated through accurate forecasting.
- To agree and implement monthly and quarterly call plans across the territory.
- To actively contribute to the southern sales team ensuring market and competitor information is shared and acted on where appropriate.
- To support all business/ system improvement projects , contributing with suggestions/ feedback where required.
- Experience of working within a field sales role within the finance industry is essential.
- Builds relationships with people , at all levels, easily and has ability to influence.
- Sets milestones, reviews progress and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Is prepared to engage with all necessary stakeholders in taking the organisation forward.
- Has a positive outlook with a can do, flexible approach.
- Pro-actively seeks out new business opportunities with target prospects and effectively converts them into prospects.
- Places the customer at the heart of all day to day activities.
- Maintains a rich network of market related contracts that can be leveraged for maximum business benefit.
- Plan work with data in required formats.
- Makes changes to improve performance within appropriate timescales and financial budgets.
London, South East
Basic Salary £40,000- £55,000
To apply for this position please > Submit your CV quoting ref: MJM178 or call 0207 26226622 to speak to one of our consultants.